Planting a garden is not the only way to add living things to your landscape. You may want to look at some living structures to add to your yard that will be simply amazing.
1. Add a living tee-pee to your yard.
2. A sod sofa is a unique item to add to your landscape.
3. Build your own grape arbor.
4. How about a rose gate entryway for your garden?
5. You cam make a lemon arbor if you live in the right climate.
6. Add a willow fence for visual appeal.
7. Plant a hedgerow on your property.
8. Create a custom fence garden.
9. Build a pergola for grape vines.
10. How about a living chair tree?
11. Here is a willow arch that also includes willow fencing.
12. Plant some edible landscaping in your backyard.
13. Grow a living fence from roses.
14. Create your own topiary garden.
15. Grow a willow dome in your backyard.
16. Create a backyard water garden.
17. A suburban hedge maze will be fun to make.
18. How about some living tree art?