Growing plants vertically is a great idea to save space around the home. There are many ways to do this, but you may want to look at a variety of fun vertical garden ideas for your home. These are perfect for a DIY project.
1. Upcycle an old dresser.
2. Make a vertical garden that looks like a pergola.
3. Make an indoor hanging herb garden.
4. Build a vertical garden by repurposing a pallet.
5. How about a modern looking vertical garden.
6. A vertical garden can even be made using soda bottles.
7. Stack some wooden crates to make an appealing vertical garden.
8. Repurpose an old ladder to make a vertical garden.
9. Hang a shoe organizer on a wall or fence to create a vertical garden.
10. A piece of lattice can also be used to make a vertical garden.
11. Crate a vertical herb garden from pieces of cedar.
12. Stack terracotta pots to make a vertical garden with an added birdbath.
13. Stack planter boxes to make a wall of flowers and plants. .
14. A vertical garden is not hard to make using mason jars.
15. Hang some buckets on a wall as a display piece.
16. Create a vertical garden with pieces of gutter.