A great way to add a unique flavor to meats is to use smoke. One option is to use a smoker, or you can use a smoke house. Lots of great DIY smokehouse ideas are available if you want to make your own at home.
1. Used pallets can be used to build a DIY smokehouse.
2. Build a raised smokehouse in your backyard.
3. Build a shed to use as a smokehouse.
4. Build a smokehouse out of bricks.
5. Use cement blocks to build a backyard smokehouse.
6. Build a smokehouse with a shingled roof.
7. Build a cinder block smokehouse with a brick fire box.
8. Build an awesome DIY smokehouse for your home.
9. Build a miniature smoke house.
10. Build a DIY cold smoker.
11. Make yourself an old-school smokehouse.
12. Build a walk-in smokehouse.
13. Build a portable smokehouse.
14. Build a DIY smokehouse from scrap wood.
15. Build a smokehouse from stones.
16. Build a smokehouse by using logs.