Do you grow a large variety of food in your garden and think some may make a great wine? You are in luck as you can make many great tasting wines from various fruits, and surprisingly even from some vegetables and herbs. So, wine lovers, take a look at some of the most unusual, yet delightful wine recipes.
1. Make a batch of wine from fresh strawberries.
2. Fresh apples picked from an apple tree can be used to make an apple wine.
3. A citrus kumquat wine tastes absolutely amazing.
4. Do you have a surplus supply of raspberries to use to make a homemade wine.
5. Do you know that you can make homemade wine from dandelions?
6. Use some of your freshly picked rhubarb to make a homemade wine.
7. An elderberry wine is a great tasting wine you can make at home.
8. Fresh blueberries can be used to make a tasty homemade wine.
9. Fresh apricots can be used to make a homemade wine.
10. Blackberry wine is similar to an elderberry wine.
11. Make a homemade hibiscus wine.
12. Peaches and Bananas can be used to make a delicious homemade wine.
13. Make a homemade wine using fresh plums.
14. Fresh oranges can be used to make more than just orange juice.
15. Do you have any parsnips and prunes to use to make a homemade wine?
16. Cherry wine is really tasty and not very hard to make at home.