One of the best ways to add a lot of flavor to meat is to cook it in a smoker. The use of DIY meat smokers is the best option when you do not want to spend a lot of money on a commercial meat smoker.
1. Build a trash can meat smoker.
2. Learn how to build your own terra cotta smoker.
3. A great way to recycle is to build a file cabinet smoker.
4. A 55-gallon drum can be used to build a BBQ barrel smoker.
5. Turn your charcoal grill into a BBQ smoker.
6. Use your gas grill as a custom smoker.
7. Build a really cheap DIY smoker.
8. Build a black homemade smoker.
9. Build a DIY smoker with these free plans.
10. You can easily smoke meat without a smoker by using your oven.
11. Make a stovetop smoker to use in your kitchen.
12. Learn how to smoke ribs by using your oven.
13. Build your first ugly drum smoker.
14. Build a backyard BBQ pit.
15. Build your own backyard smoker.