Do you make your own maple syrup at home to use or to sell at local markets and fairs. You might be surprised to know there are lots of maple syrup treats for your sweet tooth that are really easy to make. Check out this delicious recipes sure to please.
1. Why by store bought taffy when you can make maple syrup taffy at home.
2. A maple butter is perfect to have with toast or a bagel.
3. You can easily make maple ice cream as a tasty treat without using an ice cream machine.
4. Pure maple syrup is all that is used to make maple syrup candy.
5. A maple cream fudge may be better than fudge made on Mackinac Island.
6. A maple syrup pie is a perfect dessert to have with maple ice cream.
7. You can have maple bacon lollipops as a snack or for breakfast.
8. Why use store bought sugar when you can make your own homemade maple sugar?
9. These homemade maple syrup chips are a great replacement for regular chocolate chips.
10. These maple syrup crystals are also known as maple rock candy.
11. A regular candy bar does not compare to these maple syrup bars.
12. This homemade maple glaze will be perfect to have with cinnamon rolls and even homemade donuts.