The cold of winter or a chill is when a source of heat is important. If you live off the grid or want to save some money, then you will have a few ways to produce free heat at home.
1. Make a simple flowerpot heater.
2. A DIY soda can heater is perfect to use for heat.
3. A coffee can is also a good item to use for a homemade heater.
4. Make a simple vegetable oil lamp to produce some heat.
5. Set up a copper fire log that burns alcohol.
6. Make a DIY solar air box heater for your home.
7. Build your own wood stove for needed heat and for cooking.
8. A DIY tent heater is super easy to make.
9. Build an outdoor wood burning heater from an old water tank.
10. A DIY barrel stove is a great way to produce suitable heat.